Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Hate Cars

I bought a beautiful new car (to me) a few months back, great car, great price... really happy! Lately though... really pissed...

The air compressor blew up, no AC, and the first quote I got to fix it was $2,200.00?!?!?! WTF?! That's over a third the price of the car?!

The front grill insert had come loose, and now, it's on a highway somewhere?!

The glove box latch is broken... useless glove box?!

And now, the cup holder won't click back into place?!?!?! WTF?!

This is post $1,000.00 of work that was done by the previous owner right before I bought it. What else can go wrong?! Did I mention it got some hale damage a few weeks ago?

So now, this car, which I want to sell, is worth about half of what I bought it for. I've made 3 payments on it. Sometimes I think God hates me and my punishment is my cars (if you know we, you know my history with them).

I hate cars.

Josh

No comments: