Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sorry it's been so long...

Okay, I haven't posted in a long time. We've been quite busy the past few months but now I don't really have an excuse since I stopped working at Primal Gear this week. A lot of things have changed for us, none of which I'll be posting here since we want to tell all of our friends and family first (no Tessia isn't pregnant no matter how much you all may want that to be true!).

Tessia is still working at the horse-pistol and I'm still making contacts will local artists and engineers, hoping to work on a few more projects in the coming months.

As far as new work, while we were back in town in March myself, my brother Justin, bro-in-law Andy and favorite songwriter Wesley all got together at the Brickhouse Recording Studio in Wichita, KS. We wrote and recorded 3 songs, all of which will be finished sometime this summer and released (probably for free) online. So yes, that is what is going on...

1 comment:

Kristy Jackson said...

But Tessia told me she was....ha! lol. j/k. omg. :)