Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the mustang is no more :(

the change has officially started and im trying to cope:) we sold my mustang yesterday it was a sad moment for me, that car and i have been together for 9 years and now its gone. i had a long talking to with the teenager we sold it to that he better take good care of it, he and his parents laughed, i would have laughed too. so yes my car i had to have at 15 is gone forever, maybe i will try to put up our final pictures together later.... yes, i know im pathetic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta make room for bigger and better things. so, congrats. we miss you guys.

Kristy Jackson said...

I know how you feel (from when we sold my geo). It really is a huge moment in life. Keep the pics. It helps a little. :) we are silly but it's true. lol

Anonymous said...

post post post post post....