Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Have Caved!!

It's official I have become so desperate to do anything but pack up my house to move that i have started a blog. We will see how this goes. I usually turn away from this type of thing seeing how i start to type and every english teachers face i had flashes before my eyes yelling corrections in my grammar and word choice but i will push on anyway. I should make a note i am a lazy writer.....as you can see some "I's" capitalized some not, rarely will punctuation happen as it should but hopefully i will get my point across whatever that may be for the day :)
so here is the WARNING: if you are a grammar freak stop reading now for risk of a brain aneurysm secondary to frustration by my writing. anyway moving on.........

As i was saying i am currently sitting on the couch staring at all of our belonging that need to move into boxes. i wont lie i am secretly hoping that for a small moment magic could exist and they would all place themselves in the boxes nice and neat ( i would even be ok if they broke into a nice song and dance number while they did it, i could go for a good sing along right now)...oh look how Disney has brain washed me :) so yes as i was saying the cary's are moving yet again, this time in with my parents so we can then buy a house and josh's grandpa can sell the house we are currently living in. so things are a changing again.

ok i think that is enough for a first post dont want to give to much up to early :) hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: